Shape 1000 consists of the seed extract of a natural tree from Africa and Southeast Asia, called Irvingia gabonensis, sometimes known by the popular name of wild mango, African mango or bush mango. Epidemiological studies in African tribal populations found that people in a certain region had a low incidence of obesity, diabetes and related diseases due to the constant use of a paste made from Irvingia seeds to thicken soups. This discovery has led to the development of a concentrated Irvingia extract that reduces fat burning while controlling delipidemia, reducing LDL cholesterol and triglycerides and improving HDL cholesterol levels as well as lowering blood glucose levels.
Irvingia helps maintain healthy body weight due to four factors:
1. It acts by decreasing levels of leptin, an important hormone in weight control, because it promotes fat breakage;
2. Increases adiponectin (essential hormone that helps decrease insulin resistance as well as cardiovascular health).
Studies have shown that individuals who take Irvingia have a considerable increase in adiponectin levels.
3. Inhibits the fat-converting enzyme called glycerol-3-phosphate dehydrogenase, which facilitates the conversion of glucose into triglycerides that increase the size of adipocytes. Irvingia inhibits this enzyme, thus reducing the amount of glucose that is converted into fat in the body.
4. Diet: Reduces the absorption of carbohydrates. In order for the carbohydrates to be fully absorbed they must be broken down in the digestive tract by the enzyme amylase. Irvingia inhibits amylase and therefore reduces the amount of starch to be absorbed.
- Controls the absorption of lipids;
- Controls body weight;
- Promotes natural weight loss;
- Helps in the treatment of obesity;
- It contributes to the treatment of diabetes;
- Potentiates the acceleration of metabolism;
- Favors the feeling of well-being;
- Cardioprotective action;
- Helps control glycemic rate;
- Fertile source of fibers;
- It contributes to the improvement of levels of HDL cholesterol (good cholesterol);
- It benefits the control of hypertension;
- It favors control of LDL (bad) cholesterol levels;
- It has a laxative effect;
- It benefits the energy gain;
- Prevents the accumulation of fats;
- Promotes satiety.
AFRICAN SLEEVE EXTRACT.
Take 2 capsules daily
- Oral use;
- Merely illustrative images;
- Store at room temperature (15 ° to 30 ° C). Protect from light, heat and moisture. Under these conditions, the product will remain fit for use, respecting the expiry date indicated on the packaging;
- Always seek the guidance of a qualified professional;
- In case of hypersensitivity to the product, it is recommended to discontinue use and consult a physician or qualified professional;
- Do not use the product with expired validity;
- All medicines / cosmetics should be kept out of the reach of children.