- Synergistic and perfect combination of natural assets, selected in ideal proportion to people who wish to lose weight.
- Dry belly helps you lose weight by aiding weight loss diets, takes away hunger, lowers LDL cholesterol levels, improves intestinal transit.
- Increases thermogenesis and body energy consumption.
- Removes localized fat.
- Promotes satiety.
- It makes you want to eat sweets.
- DETOX - It purifies the organism.
- Improves tiredness.
- Prevents premature aging.
- Improves bowel function.
- Reduces bad cholesterol levels.
Take 2 to 3 times a day.
- Oral use;
- Merely illustrative images;
- Store at room temperature (15 ° to 30 ° C). Protect from light, heat and moisture. Under these conditions, the product will remain fit for use, respecting the expiry date indicated on the packaging;
- Always seek the guidance of a qualified professional;
- In case of hypersensitivity to the product, it is recommended to discontinue use and consult a physician or qualified professional;
- Do not use the product with expired validity;
- All medicines / cosmetics should be kept out of the reach of children.
|Components and Benefits|
|Agar Agar||Increases the viscosity of food in contact with gastric fluid. It produces gastric filling sensation, inhibiting hunger. Seaweed digestion is gradual, helps maintain sugar levels as well as decrease fat absorption by lowering cholesterol and triglyceride levels.|
|Artichok||Is a medicinal plant that serves to improve digestion and to complement various treatments, such as: lowering cholesterol; Combat anemia; Regulate blood sugar levels and combat gas, as well as aid in weight loss;|
|Avocado||Is used as a diuretic and carminative (it eliminates intestinal gases) is cholagogue, that is, it helps the gallbladder to release the bile, improving the digestion of fats. It is also used in digestion disorders, urinary tract infections and helps to regulate the menstrual flow.|
|Capsiate||Has thermogenesis enhancement properties and body energy consumption, decreasing fat accumulation, accelerating metabolism and causing the body to consume fat that is already stored.|
|Caseolamine||It is the dried extract of the fruit of a plant called Cassia nomame. This substance inhibits the digestion and absorption of fats by the body, leading to weight loss.|
|Eggplant||It is a vegetable with high water content, minerals, vitamins, saponins, phenolic compounds, flavonoids, glycoalkaloids and rich in soluble fibers that can aid in reducing the absorption of sugars and fats reducing cholesterol levels, triglycerides and collaborate in digestive function . The daily consumption of fiber along with liquids also favors the normalization of the intestinal functions.|
|Goji Berry||Is a fruit originating in Tibet and China that has long been used to improve many aspects of human health. It is rich in amino acids, vitamins, unsaturated fatty acids (like omega-3), powerful antioxidants and polysaccharides.|
|Hydrolyzed Collagen||Has better absorption in the body, helping in the replacement of collagen, a protein responsible for the firmness and elasticity of the skin.|
|Papain||It is extracted from papaya and is a proteolytic enzyme, that is, it assists in the process of digestion of proteins. As a result of this digestion, we have the amino acids, which are essential for the formation of muscle mass in our body.|
|Passion fruit||It has benefits that help treat various diseases, such as anxiety, depression or hyperactivity, and in the treatment of sleep problems, nervousness, restlessness, high blood pressure or restlessness, for example.|
|Phaseolamine||Is extracted from whole white beans in a process that guarantees a stable product resistant to digestive acids and high temperatures. Capable of assisting in weight reduction diets by inhibiting appetite and decreasing carbohydrate absorption, Phaseolamine is a herbal remedy that prevents the breakdown of starch into glucose by inhibiting alpha-amylase while also helping to control diabetes.|
|Spirulina||It is a bacterium, which contains in its composition about 65% to 70% of proteins of high biological value, rich in essential amino acids and still has several minerals such as magnesium, zinc and iron, and vitamins, very rich in beta-carotene, a A precursor of vitamin A. It has great potential for combating infections, cancer, glycemic control, hypercholesterolemia, as well as helping to combat malnutrition, helping to improve health.|